PlayCare is a child care center for children ages 6 months to 7 years old that provides children with a fun, fitness-oriented environment. Parent or guardian must remain in the Community Center while child is in PlayCare.
Fun, welcoming team members offer a variety of activities that expand children's creativity and provide hands-on learning experiences.
|Sunday–Friday||8 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|Thursday, Nov. 23||Closed|
Members: $3 per child, per hour
Non-members: $4 per child, per hour
- PlayCare offers 1 hour, 90 minutes or 2 hours maximum of care per child per visit.
- Purchased time may not be shared by two children.
- Families with multiple children may pay for two children and get the third child for free. Only one free child per family is allowed per visit.
- All payments must be made at the Customer Service Desk prior to children entering PlayCare.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Minnesota State Law requires that parents remain in the building while their child is in PlayCare.
- Parents must follow a sign-in and sign-out procedure that includes providing a Team Member with a photo ID or Community Center member card.
- No child will be released to anyone other than the parents/guardians or other authorized persons listed on the child’s registration form.
- Children may not leave the PlayCare area at any time and no child will be left unattended under any circumstances.
- In consideration of Team Members and other children, we ask that parents do not bring a child if he/she has a fever above 98.6, diarrhea or vomiting in the past 24 hours, conjunctivitis, pus draining from eyes, unexplained lethargy, undiagnosed rash or green discharge from the nose.
- For the safety of children with possible allergies, we ask that parents and children not bring open food or drinks into the PlayCare area.
- For the safety of the children, over-the-counter and prescription medication is not permitted or administered in PlayCare. Exceptions may be made for children in need of emergency allergy medications or other special needs.
- For safety reasons, children are not allowed to bring toys from home into the PlayCare area.
- Parents will be paged or located to return to PlayCare if a child needs a diaper change, has been crying for more than 15 minutes, becomes ill, is perceived as needing to be fed, receives an injury or is disruptive to the PlayCare environment.